44 Lorne St
2018 Korean Film Festival (Auckland, Hamilton)
免费，免费，免费 — 重要的是说三遍
Korean Film Festival is coming back to Auckland and Hamilton this spring!!
Film Line-up for 2018
Believer(2018), I Can Speak(2017), The Nut Job 2(2017), Run Off (2016), The Beauty Inside(2015), Wonderful Nightmare (2015),
Detective K: Secret of the lost island(2014), A Hard Day(2013), How to Steal a Dog (2014), Our First Immigrants (2018)
– Thursday, 11 October (6:00pm) – Believer (123mins), R16
– Friday, 12 October (6:00pm) – The Beauty Inside (126mins), PG
– Friday, 12 October (8:30pm) – A Hard Day (110mins), TBC
– Saturday, 13 October (3:30pm) – I Can Speak (118mins), M
– Saturday, 13 October (6:00pm) – Wonderful Nightmare (125mins), M
– Saturday, 13 October (8:30pm) – Detective K, Secret of the Lost Island (125mins), TBC
– Sunday, 14 October (2:00pm) – The Nut Job 2, PG
– Sunday, 14 October (4:00pm) – Our First Immigrants (19mins) & Run-Off, a.k.a. Take Off 2 (125mins), TBC
*Programme is subject to change.
*Free Admission but online booking required. Booking website opens in mid-September on Academy Cinemas website: https://academycinemas.co.nz/free-korean-film-festival.
If you book a free ticket online you must pick up your ticket at least 30 minutes before the show starts on the day or the ticket will be released for someone else.
地点：奥克兰学术电影院（44 Lorne St, CBD, Auckland，
Auckland Session Times @ Academy Cinemas Auckland